Update Personal or Departmental Information

If you are an OUHSC Employee, you can update your campus phone number through OUHSC Self-Service.  To update any other information in the directory, please contact your departmental payroll coordinator.

If you find incorrect information in an affiliate or department listing, please complete a service ticket form. The IT Service Desk will follow up to correct the information.

If you have more questions, regarding the information on this directory, please contact the IT Service Desk at 405-271-2203.